Thursday, November 3, 2011

More books

Quick update of what I've been reading lately:

  • Ex-Boyfriend's Handbook - Matt Dunn. Not really that exciting. Story of how a guy learns to get over his ex by trying to get her back. 
  • The Saxon Shore - Jack Whyte. Book four of the Dream of Eagles Cycle. Still so, so good.
  • Everything Bad is Good for You - Steve Johnson. I read this for our book club, and it was actually a book that I had wanted to read. I actually remember the introduction from when I attempted to read it the first time. (That's one of the main reasons I don't re-read books!). Giant essay about pop culture, and how gaming is not actually ruining our lives, but may, in fact be good for us. Woohoo.
  • The Fort at River's Bend (The Sorcerer, book I) - Jack Whyte. Book five of the Dream of Eagles Cycle. I'm still happily reading them, so they must be good, right?
That's all for now! I think it's time to hit up the library so I can knock back a few not-so-interesting books before I head back up north.

No comments:

Post a Comment