Sunday, February 27, 2011

Surprise!

On Friday, R gave me the 4th flower that he's ever given me in our 5-year plus relationship. He knows me very well: I prefer to get flowers at random occasions (such as finishing my insect collection) rather than for Valentine's day, or our anniversary. I'm just not that kinda girl. (What kind of girl am I? I have no idea.) He also surprised me with a lovely steak dinner at home, with candles!, Jesse Cook, and no TV. That's pretty impressive for us. We're usually the sit down at the coffee table and watch something. Other than movies, our dinner TV is pretty much the only TV that we watch.

Before dinner, I went for a walk with M&A on the beach, and I took this photo. It reminds me of something you'd see from in a plane..

Lines in the sand at Jericho Beach

 Even though it snowed yesterday, my Oxalis is quite happily blooming away.
Oxalis triangularis.

No comments:

Post a Comment