Friday, March 18, 2011

The Body in the Library

The Body in the Library - Agatha Christie

From Amazon: "Her old friend Mrs. Bantry has called Miss Marple in again. It seems that the body of a dead blonde lies on the library floor, much to the chagrin of the servants. Miss Marple is only too happy to help, as there's nothing she likes better than nosing around in other people's business."

This summer was the first time I'd ever read an Agatha Christie book. I fell in love, and ended up reading quite a few over the summer. They're quick to read, but definitely have lots of twists in the plot. This one had a lot of characters with similar names, and I definitely got lost with that, but the ending was definitely not what I was expecting!

I'm looking forward to another few of her books before the end of the school year.. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment