Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The list - update

Now that I've turned 23, I have less than 2 years to finish the rest of the list. Here's a quick update of where I am. 

1. Start a blog, and update weekly (not sure when I can cross this off though?) I have 2 now, so I figure this is done.
2. Get my Silver or Gold Duke of Edinburgh award
3. Go skydiving or bungee jumping.
4. Go to Nicaragua or Ecuador (or anywhere international) to volunteer.
5. Hike the West Coast Trail
6. Get married. (Part way there! Less than 10 months to go)
7. Take a cooking class.
8. Get a dog. (I really hope this becomes possible.)
9. Take a photography course. (I have a groupon for one, so sometime in the fall with my sister!)
10. Go to NYC.
11. Get a drastic haircut.
12. Learn Italian (because two other Latin languages are just not enough) (I started this already)
13. Go skinny dipping. No idea why I've never done this.
14. Be comfortable with my body in a bikini.
15. Become a BIT, or preferably, an RPBio.  (As of the beginning of July, I'm a BIT!)
16. Read a Jane Austen book (preferably Sense and Sensibility ;) ) (Took six months or something...)
17. Learn how to decorate cakes/take a cake decorating class. (This fall?)
18. Hike to the Lions.
19. Canoe/kayak the Bowron Lakes chain.
20. Go to a spa (this probably doesn't seem like much.. but it's me).
21. Sell some of my photos (I'm trying, I really am.. Counting this as done - I got a photo in a book, and two copies of it.
22. Start dragonboating again.
23. Go on a trip with the group (Disneyland?)
24. Try a yoga class.
25. Buy a Mac. (This isn't happening. I can't justify the cost of a Mac compared to a new PC laptop)
26. Do a chinup (R's suggestion)

Looks like I've still got a lot of work to do in the next two years... 

No comments:

Post a Comment