Sunday, December 26, 2010

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo by Stieg Larsson is probably the best thriller/drama/mystery I've read in a while.


From Amazon: "Cases rarely come much colder than the decades-old disappearance of teen heiress Harriet Vanger from her family's remote island retreat north of Stockholm, nor do fiction debuts hotter than this European bestseller by muckraking Swedish journalist Larsson."

I had absolutely no idea what this book was about before I started it, only that I wanted to read it. As long as you can read through somewhat gruesome parts, this book is good for anyone who likes mysteries or thrillers. I started it on Christmas Eve (reading only a chapter or two), and finished it this afternoon. Unfortunately.. it'll be another 2-3 months before I get to read the next two!

Now I have to go finish that book about food... not nearly as exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment