Saturday, January 1, 2011

New Year's "Resolutions"

Happy New Year!

Last night was a friend's birthday party, so I made almond cupcakes and then R and I iced them with a plaid design. I'm pretty sure we're crazy, but it feels good to make use of some of my Christmas presents.
A whole plate of plaid cupcakes!

Close up of a cupcake
 Now that I have most of the tools needed to create amazing cake and cupcake designs (at least in theory..), I plan on documenting my learning. If I get a chance, I will take a cake decorating class as well. Maybe I'll also learn how to take decent photos of food.

Along with wanting to eat healthier this year (as always after the holidays!), I also want to measure myself twice a month, and post it here. Hopefully putting it somewhere where the entire world could potentially see it will be somewhat motivating.

Starting measurements:
Hips: 41"
Belly: 34"
Waist: 26"
Chest: 35"

A quick breakdown of the resolutions for the year:
-eat healthier
-workout, and post results every two weeks
-learn to take better pictures
-learn more about cake decorating

No comments:

Post a Comment