Monday, January 10, 2011

The Girl who Kicked the Hornets' Nest

 The Girl who Kicked the Hornets' Nest by Steig Larsson is the final book in the Millenium trilogy.

From Amazon: ".. it roars with an explosive storyline that blows the doors off the series and announces that the very best has been saved for last. A familiar evil lies in wait for Lisbeth Salander, but this time, she must do more than confront the miscreants of her past; she must destroy them."

I thought I loved the first two books, but this one really brought everything together, and was definitely adrenalin packed (although less adventure packed). The first book could be a stand-alone book, while the second and third are more integrally tied together.

I want to watch at least the first movie now, to see if I'd like it. I'm really sad that Steig Larsson died.. I think he would have been able to continue this into a longer series starring these two characters.

No comments:

Post a Comment