Friday, April 22, 2011

Cupcakes for Sparks

It's been a long time since I've posted anything..

I've finally finished all of my undergrad requirements, exams, presentations and projects. It feels good to be done, although I'm sure it hasn't entirely hit me yet. Commencement hasn't happened yet either, so maybe then? (Or when I get my grad pictures back?)

Last week we had a birthday party at Sparks, and E and I made cupcakes for them.

For this, I used Joy the Baker's Vanilla Cupcakes.. and a regular buttercream vanilla icing. Next time, I'll go with something more bold on top.

We decorated 19 of these before we ran out of icing.


Crazy, but cool looking. The girls loved them! 

A dozen for the girls..

Now that I'm done school, maybe I'll be able to bake more, and figure out these decorating techniques on my own, without a cake decorating course, which I seem completely unable to take.

No comments:

Post a Comment