Wednesday, February 1, 2012

C25K - W5D3

Well. Longest run so far today! It's gorgeous, sunny, and not too warm. I decided to forego as lots of the podcast for this week, since it has lots of 'week 1, stop/start, week 2, stop/start'.. so I made a quick playlist.

My exciting playlist consists of.. :
  • Moves like Jagger - Maroon 5
  • Somewhere else - Toby Keith
  • Where them girls at - David Guetta
  • Little Yellow Blanket - Dean Brody
  • Dirt Road Anthem - Jason Aldean
  • Take a Back Road - Rodney Adkins
Amazingly enough, it was 20:01. Perfect for a 20 min run!

My lovely new ipod has a pedometer and other fun things, so.. my 20 min run today was 3.80km, and 5'20"/km. Which means, were I running 5km, I would be just over 30 min. Ooh, my ipod also has a lovely lady that tells you either how far you are (if you want distance), how long you've been (timed) etc. She told me every 5 min, and then counted down each minute of the last 5. :)

2 comments:

  1. Apparently I need a new iPod now. I want features like that...

    And yay!! Congrats! (Good playlist too!) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's all thanks to Apple telling me that my old one was going to get warm. I don't love it, but having features like the running stuff is certainly nice.

      I like the playlist too ;) I just made a few more for my upcoming runs.. 25, 28 and 30 mins.

      Delete