Monday, January 23, 2012

The list

It's January! Time for new starts, goals, etc... I figured now was as good a time as any to update the list.



1. Start a blog, and update weekly (not sure when I can cross this off though?)
2. Get my Silver or Gold Duke of Edinburgh award
3. Go skydiving or bungee jumping.
4. Go to Nicaragua or Ecuador (or anywhere international) to volunteer. This almost happened.
5. Hike the West Coast Trail
6. Get married. Happening FIVE months today. Scary.
7. Take a cooking class.
8. Get a dog. (I really hope this becomes possible.)
9. Take a photography course. Happening this Saturday!
10. Go to NYC. Hm... I should start planning..
11. Get a drastic haircut.
12. Learn Italian (because two other Latin languages are just not enough) I started, and withdrew. I really do not learn well with Rosetta Stone. However, I'm considering this done, because I tried, learned a few things, and let's face it.. with a language, learning is constant and never 'over'.
13. Go skinny dipping. No idea why I've never done this.
14. Be comfortable with my body in a bikini.
15. Become a BIT, or preferably, an RPBio. 
16. Read a Jane Austen book (preferably Sense and Sensibility ;) )
17. Learn how to decorate cakes/take a cake decorating class.
18. Hike to the Lions.
19. Canoe/kayak the Bowron Lakes chain.
20. Go to a spa (this probably doesn't seem like much.. but it's me).
21. Sell some of my photos (I'm trying, I really am..
22. Start dragonboating again.
23. Go on a trip with the group (Disneyland?)
24. Try a yoga class.
25. Buy a Mac. Bought a new computer in the fall, so this isn't happening.
26. Do a chinup (R's suggestion)

I guess that means that I've only crossed off one thing, with two more pending. Ugh! This will take me forever...

No comments:

Post a Comment